Competition Terms & Conditions
Laurent-Perrier’s Spa September competition: Terms & Conditions
- Open to United Kingdom and Channel Islands residents, aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Laurent-Perrier, participating hotel & spa groups, their agencies or any other company or persons directly connected with the administration of the promotion.
- There will be 1 prize draw in October 2016 and one winner randomly selected.
- Closing date for entries: 23:59 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) on 30 September 2016
- To Enter the prize draw: Entrants must submit an image taken at one of the 10 spas participating in Laurent-Perier Spa September on twitter or instagram tagging in @ChampagneLPUK and using #LPSpaSept.
- The Prizes:
- A Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé gift set
- This prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferrable.
- No other food and drink is included in this prize
- Proof of identity: age will be required by the Promoter. Failure to provide proof of identity will result in disqualification from this Promotion.
- All entries must be made personally by the entrant, Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the Promotion, manipulating the Promotion or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, if it reasonably believes to be associated with such activity.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Winners Selection: Winners will be selected by a panel
- Winners Notification: Winners will be notified within 3 working days after the close of the competition. Those failing to respond to such notification or not contactable after reasonable efforts within 1 working day may be disqualified and an alternative winning entrant may be awarded a prize on the same basis as described above.
- The Promoter will do its best to ensure delivery of the prizes as stated, but it reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar value in the event of non-availability of the stated prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting any prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with the competition.
- Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Promoter: Laurent-Perrier UK Ltd, 66–68 Chapel St, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1DE