The FT Weekend Laurent-Perrier Summer Menu returns for 2016!
Following its success, we are delighted that the FT Weekend Laurent-Perrier Summer Menus are back!
12 exclusive bespoke menus from 12 of London’s latest and greatest restaurants, all paired with our iconic Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé.
From innovative and extraordinary tasting menus, to those that revisit restaurants’ signature and best-loved dishes, each menu is unique and a perfect pairing for our best-loved cuvée.
Menus range from £45 to £65 including a glass of delicious Laurent-Perrier Cuvé Rosé champagne.
The restaurants we are delighted to be working with this year are:
- Ametsa with Arzak Instruction – Ametsa is a Michelin-starred collaboration between the Halkin Hotel and a team including the 2* Michelin chefs Elena Arzak along with her father Juan Mari Arzak.
- Aqua Nueva – Aqua Nueva, in the heart of the West End and featuring a stunning outdoor terrace, is a hidden sanctuary reminiscent of sun-drenched Spain, capturing the essence of contemporary Spanish dining in a sleep and elegant setting.
- The Cinnamon Club – The capital’s original fine dining Indian restaurant recently reopened following a £1 million transformation ahead of its 15th anniversary
- German Gymnasium – This European-style grand café opened November 2015 within the newly renovated Victorian gymnasium between King’s Cross station and St Pancras International
- The Grill at The Dorchester – Established in 1931, this dining room was soon known as the place to be for the finest grill food in London. In keeping with the original concept, Christophe Marleix has created seasonal menus with dishes ranging from grill favourites to the signature blue lobster chowder
- Koffmann’s – Legendary French chef Pierre Koffmann opened his highly acclaimed restaurant in The Berkeley in 2010 moving away from his much applauded haute cuisine to a more relaxed informal style.
- M – M is a pair of multifaceted venues housing Grill Dining Rooms, Raw Bars, Public and Private Members Bars, private dining, event spaces and a wine tasting room.
- Roka Aldwych – Roka Aldwych is moments from the Strand and serves contemporary Japanese Robatayaki cuisine in relaxed and elegant surroundings
- Roux at Parliament Sq. – In the heart of Westminster, Roux at Parliament Square offers a unique culinary experience following Head Chef Steve Groves’ philosophy of always working with the seasons.
- Sartoria – Savile Row’s only restaurant, Sartoria serves dishes inspired by Head Chef Francesco Mazzei’s native Calabria and other regions in Italy in distinguished yet welcoming surroundings.
- Sea Containers – Overlooking the river Thames, Sea Containers is known for its inventive flavours and emphasis on fresh, organic and FairTrade ingredients courtesy of Australian Head Chef, Gus Crosby.
- Vanilla Black – Over 10 years ago, Vanilla Black set out to smash stereotypes associated with vegetarian cuisine. Now, with a Michelin recommendation this aim certainly seems somewhat achieved.
Click here for full menu information from each restaurant.
Each offer is available until 31 July 2015 and is redeemable by simply quoting ‘FT LP Menu’ when booking.
All participating restaurants were also exhibitors at Taste of London in Regents Park Wednesday 15 – Sunday 18 June. Click here for information on London’s greatest gathering of top culinary names, brands and restaurants which will return this winter.