The Champagne Laurent-Perrier Gourmet Odyssey returns for London Restaurant Festival this October
London Restaurant Festival returns this October with a whole month of events celebrating the capital’s vibrant food scene and Champagne Laurent-Perrier as official champagne sponsor.
As part of this, Champagne Laurent-Perrier’s Gourmet Odyssey, London’s most original gastronomic road trip, also returns offering delicious insight into the tastiest spots in North, East or West London.
After a welcoming Champagne reception, enjoy your first course in a top London restaurant, your main in another and dessert in a third, all paired with a fantastic selection Laurent-Perrier champagne – Brut NV, Ultra Brut, Vintage and of course, our iconic Cuvée Rosé.
Choose from three Gourmet Odyssey routes offering the best of North, East or West London including notable venues such as Koffmann’s, Grain Store and Paradise Garage.
Discover North – Champagne Laurent-Perrier Gourmet Odyssey
- Trullo – Simple, seasonal, italian-focussed dishes make this North-London restaurant a firm local favourite.
- Quality Chop house – Originally opening in 1869, this East London local favourite on Farringdon Road still displays many original touches in its restaurant yet has still made sure to evolve with the times to remain a popular hotspot in the area.
- Grainstore – This latest opening from Bruno Loubet and the Zetter group in the shiny new Granary Square neighbourhood champions sustainable, flavourful dishes with an emphasis on, if not making them the star of the show, giving vegetables equal billing alongside fresh meat and fish.
Discover East – Champagne Laurent-Perrier Gourmet Odyssey
- Paradise Garage – A seasonal British restaurant headed up by the amiable, up and coming Irish chef, Robin Gill.
- Bistrotheque – From its unassuming entrance to its paired back, bright white interior, this East London favourite lets the food do the talking.
- Blixen – This Spitalfields brasserie, cocktail bar and general hangout offers a laid-back, welcoming neighbourhood vibe paired with delicious pan-European dishes.
Discover West – Champagne Laurent-Perrier Gourmet Odyssey
- Koffmann’s – Informal dining, exquisite, seasonal food from Pierre Koffmann and a warm welcome await at the South-West France-inspired restaurant.
- Trishna – In the heart of London’s Marylebone Village, the Michelin-starred Trishna delivers an innovative twist on the coastal cuisine of south west India.
- Theo Randall at The Intercontinental – Award-winning Italian cuisine and a long-standing London favourite of those in the know led by River Cafe alumni Theo Randall.
For further information and to book your tickets now, visit the London Restaurant Festival site here.
Also keep checking back here for further interviews and updates on London Restaurant Festival as October looms.