Win a Cuvée Rosé meal for two at Pont Street Restaurant to celebrate the start of London Restaurant Festival!
UPDATE: This competition has now ended. Thank you to all who entered and stay tuned for more fantastic chances to win with Champagne Laurent-Perrier.
To celebrate the start of London Restaurant Festival we are delighted to have teamed up with neighbourhood dining hotspot Pont St. of Belgravia to give you the chance to win The Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé menu at Pont Street for two people and a bottle of our iconic Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé.
To enter, simply keep an eye out on twitter for our promotional tweet. Retweet it, following @champagnelpuk and @pontst01 before 23.59 on 30 September 2015 to be in with a chance to win.
See below for full terms & conditions or for further information on Pont St Belgravia and the other fantastic restaurants taking part in London Restaurant Festival visit www.LondonRestaurantFestival.co.uk
UK and CI residents aged 18+. Closing date: 23:59 GMT on 30th September 2015. One entry per person. To Enter: Retweet the promotional tweet and follow @ChampagneLPUK and @PontSt01 . Main Prize: The Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé menu at Pont Street for two people and a bottle of Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé.
Competition runs from 25/09/15 – 23.59 GMT 30/09/15
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Open to United Kingdom and Channel Islands residents, aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Laurent-Perrier, Pont Street restaurant, Belgraves Hotel, London Restaurant Festival, their agencies or any other company or persons directly connected with the administration of the promotion.
- Closing date for entries: 23:59 GMT, 30th September 2015.
- Main Prize: The Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé menu at Pont Street for two people and a bottle of Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé
- The Prize must be redeemed during October 2015. Dates are subject to availability and should your preferred date not be available, we will ask you to select another date.
- The prize does not include travel or additional expenses beyond the Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé menu at Pont Street for two people and a bottle of Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé. Any additional costs incurred will need to be settled by the prizewinner. Pont St reserve the right to change certain menu items.
- Proof of identity: age will be required by the Promoter. Failure to provide proof of identity will result in disqualification from this Promotion.
- All entries must be made personally by the entrant, Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the Promotion, manipulating the Promotion or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, if it reasonably believes to be associated with such activity.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes offered in whole or part. The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Winners Selection: Winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received and will be conducted by Laurent-Perrier UK Ltd. within 10 working days after the closing date.
- Winners Notification: Winners will be notified by twitter within 5 working days after the draw. Those failing to respond to such notification or not contactable after reasonable efforts within 7 working days may be disqualified and an alternative winning entrant may be awarded a prize on the same basis as described above.
- The Promoter will do its best to ensure delivery of the prizes as stated, but it reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar value in the event of non-availability of the stated prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting any prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with the Prize Draw.
- Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- For name and countie of the winner please email: email@example.com between 10th October 2015 and 10th September 2015.
- This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Promoter: Laurent-Perrier UK Ltd, 66–68 Chapel Street, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1DE.